Developed and implemented strategic, cost-effective plans to build the Atlas Wearables brand and generate pre-orders. Results:
● Indiegogo campaign raised $629,019, 500 percent higher than initial goal.
● Increased Facebook page Likes 100 percent in 16 days; on track for 200 percent increase by July.
● Earned media placements ranging from Forbes and ReadWrite to celebrity George Takei’s YouTube series from media outreach.
Created strategy and content to grow community with social media and email marketing. Results:
● Increased email list by 100 percent in 1.5 months, on schedule for a 300-percent increase by July.
● For emails, 61 percent average open rate, 16 percent average click rate. (According to MailChimp, industry average for Health & Fitness is 21.2 percent average open rate, 3.0 percent average click rate.)
● On Twitter, increased number of followers 100 percent; increased average link click-through rate by 200 percent.
Created a community management workflow and protocol during crowdfunding. Results:
● Using Zendesk, decreased average first reply time by 40 percent despite inbound tickets increasing 250 percent.
● Used social media and email marketing to increase sales for indiegogo, resulting in highest grossing crowdfunded campaign out of Austin, Texas, at the time.
● Managed all public relations relationship, from journalists to customers.